- I’m always calm, patient and most of all fun.
- I have a Cert IV in Transport and Logistics and a Cert IV in Training & Assessment.
- I will not only prepare you in the best possible way to pass your driving test, but will equip you with the skills and good driving habits that will last a lifetime.
- I use a planned training program, structured lessons and I explain what we are going to do in an easy to understand way.
- I provide my students with feedback on how they are progressing and I provide tips and advice on how to correct mistakes.
- I teach defensive driving techniques to make parking issues easy. I provide a review of your progress at the beginning and end of each lesson.
- A record is kept of your lessons and learning on a progress report sheet
- I conduct mock driving assessments.
- I have intricate knowledge of test routes and train you in the car parks and streets where selected driving exercises are conducted by the assessors.
- Hyundai i30
- Dual controls for your safety
Driving lessons are available in the following Perth suburbs: Gooseberry Hill, Kalamunda, Lesmurdie, Forrestfield, Wattle Grove, Maida Vale, High Wycombe, Orange Grove, Helena Valley, Midland and surrounding suburbs. Please contact us regarding your location, we might just be happy to go out for a drive. We specialise in the test areas of Midland, Cannington and Kelmscott.
“Alma is one of a kind driving instructor, she is a great and patient instructor who taught me everything there is to know about driving and for me to pass on my first attempt.” – Michael Sabbadini
"I would very highly recommend Alma if you’re looking for a caring, funny and kind instructor to help you be the best driver you can be!” – Naomi Price
“Alma is a fantastic instructor!!! She taught my daughter and now my son, and I love her. She is funny, patient, can give some very sound advice and knowledge, and is a very calm and patient instructor. I would recommend her to anyone!!!” – Hetty Geard
“Alma was such an amazing driving instructor!! Taught me and my sister everything we needed to know for our tests and both passed the first time! Very clear, calm and patient instructor! Thank you so much Alma, wouldn’t have passed without you!” – Tiana Versace
I was very anxious about driving on the roads, but with Alma’s kind spirit, gentle encouragement, patience and her comforting nature, I became a confident driver. Alma is an absolutely lovely instructor, who ensures road safety and understanding, and is very clear in her explanations of any queries you may have. – Naomi Price